How to become a participant of Light As A Creative Tool 2.0 workshop?
- Read WORKSHOP info here <link – workshops program>
- Choose your first and second option (working groups will be based on the general number of application and individual profiles)
- Download and fill in an application form that is here <link – workshop_application_LAACT20>
- Send it to email@example.com titled „yourname_application” before the deadline: 19th of April 2020
- Don’t forget to name the application file with „yourname_LAACT20”
There is no application fee – the workshops are free of charge – and we will not support financially the participants. We can however assist you with an information on affordable hotels around the workshop place, and provide any documents you might need to get travel grants.
Read carefully what will you need to have or what skills should you have before choosing a workshop. Some workshops will require having a laptop or a photo camera for example.
Each application form will be read and reviewed – but due to limited number in each working group (up to 7 participants) only the successful candidates will be contacted vie e-mail, until the date of 27.04.2020.
Please note that upon selection you will be asked to come in on the 4th of May to register and sign the form in order to participate in the workshops from 05 to 09 of May 2020. Once your attendance is confirmed you will receive a full program schedule.
Each selected participant will be asked to attend the entire duration of the workshop. Participants in this program are held to a high professional standard, and we will do everything to keep up a productive and vibrant discourse during the event. We are expecting all participants to do the same.